SHAREHOLDER MEETING & PROXY SERVICES
A successful shareholder meeting depends on the completion of a myriad of tasks.
Many of these are required by state and federal law and require planning and execution throughout the year.
Working in conjunction with your Account Manager, our dedicated shareholder meeting and proxy specialists draw on their industry experience and knowledge to assist and support you as your needs arise — before, during and after
your shareholder meeting.
ONE-STOP PROXY SERVICES SOLUTION
Under the trusted Continental umbrella of proxy services, we offer a comprehensive “one-stop” solution:
- Proxy card and material design consultation
- Broker search services
- Interface with the DTCC, Broadridge, plan administrators and intermediaries
- Inspector of Election
- Invoice verification and processing
- Online document conversion and web hosting services
- iPad & Tablet-friendly online documents with industry-leading features including tiles
- Continental Stock Transfer & Trust and EZOnlineDocuments introduce Tiles Navigation! This tile-based interface allows users to easily select important sections of your document with their touch-based interface. Embrace all your users on any laptop, desktop, iPad, tablet and other mobile devices: present your document with this state-of-the-art navigation as well as other key features such as page swiping and social media integration. To learn more about Tiles Navigation, visit: http://www.cstproxy.
- QR code scanning capability
- Mobile and Internet voting platforms
- Proxy tabulation with daily online reporting
MAILING & FULFILLMENT SERVICES
- Notice & Access material distribution (including stratified mailings and householding)
- End-to-end financial printing services, including material evaluation and verification
- Material storage and fulfillment
VIRTUAL SHAREHOLDER MEETING
About the Virtual Shareholder Meeting (VSM) Service
The link below has information about Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company’s (CSTT) Virtual Shareholder Meeting (VSM) service. Connect with your CSTT Account Manager to answer any other questions you may have and to help design the best virtual meeting solution for your company.
SHAREHOLDER MEETING GUIDE
Your key to success:
From the latest changes in regulations to an annual meeting timeline and checklist, to sample documents, to step-by-step descriptions of all that your annual meeting requires, our Shareholder Meeting Guide is an invaluable resource.
Prepared by our specialists and updated every year, it will support your months of planning and ensure that your annual meeting is a success.
SHAREHOLDER MEETING QUESTIONNAIRE
Regulatory changes have raised the bar to achieving a desired voting percentage. Your firm may need the special capabilities of a proxy solicitor to get the votes you need – even for a quorum. This may be true especially if any one of your proposals is controversial or is opposed by a known block or activist group. Engaging a proxy solicitor can be a prudent “investment”.
Connect with us to learn how our shareholder meeting experts can help you and your shareholders.