TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN SOLUTIONS
At Continental Stock Transfer & Trust, we understand the critical role of technology as it relates to providing timely payments to your shareholders.
We have invested heavily to offer our clients automated efficiencies to ensure accuracy and secure disbursement of payments. Our dividend process has been tailored to meet the growing complex needs of our industry, corporate partners, and most importantly, the shareholders we service. Our state of the art dividend disbursement and reinvestment services system ensures:
- Unparalleled data security and integrity
- Detailed payment data available online and within payment documentation
- Dividend payments by direct deposit
- Swift management of stop payments and check replacement
- Streamlined dividend reinvestment enrollment process
- Accurate and timely electronic filing of required documentation to applicable government and regulatory agencies
- Customizable solutions and dissemination of shareholder information
PAYING AGENT SERVICES/CASH OR STOCK DIVIDENDS
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust (“Continental”) provides paying agent services for cash or stock dividends as part of its suite of services.
- Regulatory compliance with The Depository Trust Company
- FINRA filing – if required
- Reporting and filing with the Internal Revenue Service
- Year-end mailing of IRS Form 1099s
- ACH payments
- Reconciliation and replacement of funds
REQUIREMENTS & REGULATIONS
- Continental, as a registered transfer agent, is regulated and audited by The Securities and Exchange Commission and the New York State Department of Financial Services.
- Declaration and payment of dividends are regulated by the Exchange that the Issuer trades on and their By-laws.
- An Issuer declaring a cash or stock dividend must provide Continental a Board Resolution and a Certified IRS Form W9 of the corporation so that it meets both regulatory requirements and contracted obligations. If you have any questions on this requirement, please contact your assigned Account Manager or email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL PAYING AGENT SERVICES
Continental also acts as Paying Agent for other corporate actions that may be declared. There may be additional documentation required depending on the action. Please contact us for more information.
OTHER PAYING AGENT SERVICES
- Escrow distributions
- Exchange Agent processing
- Tender Agent payments and processing
- Settlement payments
- Liquidation payments
- Redemption payments
- Subscription processing
- Proration allocations
Connect with your Account Manager or contact us